Monday, September 1, 2008

More than just a photo....

Ive had a great journey, the Lord has been with me the whole time, taught me stuff too...and brought great people across my path...




Introducing Larry above^^ I took off one day in San Fran to get some shots, i was taking one photo of a roof top blocky and then heard a voice say "how about me" I said ok and took some shots of Larry with his lotto ticket...
Hes 59 and been on the streets for 25 years, his eyes were thick yellow...it broke me to see a man like that, he said he would seek help one day......I hope

4 comments:

PHEDS said...

hey bro that flick with MSK is priceless... what a magic wall...
can you email me blaupunk1@gmail.com
Peace

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
E-H Life said...

Man had really enjoyed reading the stuff you guys did!!! Was inspiring! I wanna do stuff out southside!

Saves said...

sweet phedsta..
Yeah sis time to GO aye :)