Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pecha Kucha 08.....


YO YO...I am part of this event, so come along...

A Pecha Kucha night is an event format in which presenters show a slideshow of 20 images, each of which is shown for 20 seconds — giving a total presentation time of 6 minutes 40 seconds. Each event usually has 8 - 14 presenters. Presenters (and much of the audience) are usually from the design, architecture, photography, art and creative fields.

The event format has been replicated in more than 140 cities, including London, San Francisco, Seattle, Rotterdam, Shanghai and Berlin. Events usually are limited to one each month per city and a minimum of four events per year.

Pecha Kucha is for CONTENT and not profit.

So if you interested ....
Saturaday the 15th @ Telstra Clear events centre, Manukau.
Starts 7:30 $5 entry...

Rimoni the 'prey mantis' of camerrrra will also be part

3 comments:

E-H Life said...

Oh my gosh I sooooooooooooo want to come oh my gosh but I have a hens night to go to but don't want to go. I guess I could go later!!! get this bro I had a dream you had this exhibition lol.

Hey could I interview you and do a profile if thats ok??? for this website promoting the creative arts industry, and I'm presenting the website this Saturday to tech students in the field and doing all sorts of things this Sat. My gosh I will talk soon got heaps of questions to ask you....gosh this is just tooo kool! ciao laters E-H

Saves said...

I emailed you the reply, oops....but anyway miss gosh, hope you make it, it looks good

E-H Life said...

yeah a tad bit excited!!! hence the "gosh" lol...you'ld think I was like 13 lol! ciao